Time needed: 1 minute.
Our standard for evaluating these betting companies on our site. What do we check before making them public:
- Relevant licenses and officesWhere are these companies licensed, and are they able to test the existence of the license?
- Customer service
It is very important that the company we advertise meets high standards of communication with the players as this is a very important part of the relationship between the company and the customer.
- Payment methods and time of payment of profits
Information on how to deposit and withdraw money as well as the time "from the moment you are the winner of your file until the money arrives in your account", is very important to us.
- The platform options offered by these betting companiescoefficients, live results, live streaming (live matches) are the main points we check before these companies are offered to you.
- Welcome BonusesIt is a very delicate part for gamblers and betting fans as many of these betting companies abuse their bonuses and try to get their customers to the point where they are ready to sue. So do not be tempted by the companies or sites that promise you unrealistic bonuses.
- States where you are not allowed to gamble onlineNot all companies operate in the country where you live, so we advise you to carefully check "whether the country where you live is on the list of countries that are allowed and not allowed". In case that company does not operate in the state where you live simply ask for a company that operates in your state.